Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
katmcnam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I took some time to import and update quite a bit of RADIUS vendor dictionaries for 3rd party vendors into ISE. I grabbed this information from various community and open source sites but I obviously can't test it against every vendor out there since I don't have  a selection of 140+ 3rd party NADs sitting in my lab. After I imported them to ISE, I exported them and have uploaded them here. 

Note: If any of these don't work or I need to update some of the attributes, please shoot me a PM and I'll make the necessary adjustments. Also if there are any vendors I should be adding, let me know.

Comments
yshchory
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As usual, Katherine, you're a rockstar!!!

Thank you for this, working with the team to see if there's a way to get this into the product itself to enhance the experience, but until then - I'm sure that it will be easier for ISE users to use 3rd party NADs with these dictionaries!

Yuval

d.silcox
Level 1
Level 1

katmcnam,

Thank you for including the RuggedCom switch. However, I am having a hard time to use the ISE to authenticate the RuggedCom switch. The log in ISE is fine, but RuggedCom switch showed login failed. I have been using the ACS v5.4 for RuggedCom. I just started to use ISE 2.6. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Am I missing something here @katmcnam - I don't see a downloadable attachment?

bradjohnson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@Rich R Click each individual manufacturer. There isn't a single link to download all.

lex.jimenez
Level 1
Level 1

Any chance you could create a working dictionary for Ribbon/Sonus voice devices?

daniel.brooks
Level 1
Level 1

Is there one for NetScout Systems Inc? 

SalmanHKhan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Katherine,

I tried to upload different files but I get the "Unable to read file - please ensure file is in XML format and extension." Please let me know what am I doing wrong here?

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 3.06.24 PM.png

For Meraki, there are some more attributes:

VENDOR Meraki 29671
BEGIN-VENDOR Meraki
ATTRIBUTE Meraki-Device-Name 1 string BOTH
ATTRIBUTE Meraki-Network-Name 2 string BOTH
ATTRIBUTE Meraki-Ap-Name 3 string BOTH
ATTRIBUTE Meraki-Ap-Tags 4 string BOTH
END-VENDOR Meraki

And the ISE also misses some standard attributes defined in RFC7268:
https://cyber-fi.net/index.php/2022/08/17/tuning-the-cisco-ise-for-meraki-networks/
At least Meraki APs send them.

SalmanHKhan
Level 1
Level 1

Nevermind, I was uploading the file in the wrong place.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: