cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
diddly
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Question

I've heard that Cisco Threat Response is free and allows me to hunt through my security alert data and block threats. How can I get an account?

Answer

Threat Response is free (included with a valid Cisco Security product). To get access, you can simply go to the login page and create an account.

Before you create a new account, here are a few things to remember:

1. If you already have an AMP for Endpoints account, choose "Login with Cisco Security" and use that account. You don't need a new account.
  2. If you have a Threat Grid account, choose "Login with Threat Grid". You don't need a new account.
  3. If someone in your organization has access to Cisco Threat Response, AMP for Endpoints, or Threat Grid, don't create a new account. Instead, ask them to invite you to their organization, so that you can share modules, devices, casebooks, and snapshots. They can go to the respective user consoles for each product to send you an invitation.
  4. When you create a new account, the first thing you'll do is configure a related security product to activate your account.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: