Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Profile is for HPE_ArubaOS switch that supports dynamic URL redirect, tested with 2920 running16.02. Matching configuration can be found here.
Also, see the ISE Third-Party NAD Profiles and Configs document for additional NAD profiles.

Comments
Jeffrey Jones
Level 5
Level 5

fails to install

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try different browser.

Jeffrey Jones
Level 5
Level 5

Every browser --- Failed to create NAD profile due to validation failure, I wouldnt have mentioned it had I not tried several browsers, by default use chrome, and up until now this and the other HP NAD profile are only times I have got that message.

howon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Odd, had ran into same issue this week from Chrome with ISE 2.7. I tried with FF and worked. What version of FF did you try? I was able to get it imported with 77.0 on macOS.

Jeffrey Jones
Level 5
Level 5

still does not work, this customer has ISE 2.6 with all patches to date, cause 2.7 is too buggy yet. Tried latest firefox, same error, rest of the ones worked fine, but this one does not.

scott.krischer
Level 1
Level 1

Import of this NAD profile will fail until your first add the dictionary element as explained in the switch config guide. Import will fail if this element does not exist first. Import will then succeed using Chrome.

Step 1 Go Policy > Policy Elements > Dictionaries >System >Radius > RADIUS Vendors > HP.
Step 2 Add “HPE-Captive-Portal-URL” with ID 24

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: