cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Download

Download the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) 2.1 which was released on May 31, 2016.

Features

From the ISE 2.1 Release Notes:

Documents

Videos

Comments
rhoisington3
Level 1
Level 1

Context Visibility is really slick.  I really like the new UI as well.  I'm glad to see Cisco is enhancing ISE.  Can you create integration with Rapid7 Nexpose or MetaSploit?

Jeffrey Jones
Level 5
Level 5

Rapid7 intergration was brought up at Cisco Live in 2015, but nothing has ever become of it.

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please see our list of EcoSystem Partners which includes Rapid7.

You may need to ask them which version(s) of their product(s) support integration with ISE.

Jeffrey Jones
Level 5
Level 5

Cisco ISE integration with Rapid 7 Network Vulnerabiility Assesment promotes the increase in accurate endpoint vulnerability remediation, and a decrease in response time, but still no integration

thomas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Then I suggest you try our ISE 2.2 Beta.  8-)

If you are a Partner, you may get access per ISE 2.2 Beta Software Now Available!

If you are a Customer, you may get access per ISE 2.2 Beta Software Now Available for CCP Members!

Please submit all questions about the ISE 2.2 features within the private Beta community.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: