cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Hiten Thakkar
Level 1
Level 1

Question

Hi! ISE v2.3 HA setup fell into my lap with colleague leaving for a better opportunity. Tried Global Training in class delivery didn't much help perhaps waste of time. I am seeking advice for reference to self training and knowledge to gain skills. If you can kindly mention your favorite goto sites or materials available will supremely appreciate it. If this has been answered before apologies for a repost and request to mention the URI for the resources.

Answer

Comments
Louis Gonzales
Level 1
Level 1

I haven't seen any ISE v2.3 videos online but I used the ISE 2.2 video series from Lab Minutes and Katherine McNamara's blog to help with my companies ISE deployment that I took over a little less than a year ago. Here's the link to Katherine McNamara's blog https://www.network-node.com/blog/ 

Hope you find this as usual as I did.

Hiten Thakkar
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Louis for the pointers. It is a start. I will check it out.

packetplumber9
Level 1
Level 1

I recommend watching the ISE videos from Cisco Live.  There are a bunch of them from entry level to advanced. 

Hiten Thakkar
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks! I will do that too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: