Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

Hello,

I'm having problems to successfully establish a VPN connection with a Check Point NGX R62. I´m attaching my configuration (Config.doc)

The Remote Site have 2 networks (172.16.131.0/25 and 172.17.131.0/24).

From my VPN Concentrator can to reach the host on both networks, but from the other device not.

The remote Site are receiving my ping, but the icmp replay is not return.

I configure the RSPAN in my switch to sniffer the traffic in the switch ports where the von concetrator is connected but i cant seen nothung.

In the VPN Concentrator Event Log i can see the followings events:

Group [Public IP - Remote Site]Duplicate Phase 2 packet detected.  Retransmitting last packet.
Group [Public IP - Remote Site]Duplicate Phase 2 packet detected.  Retransmitting last packet.
Group [Public IP - Remote Site]Terminating tunnel to Hardware Client in network extension mode deleting static route for address: 172.16.131.0

mask: 255.255.255.128
Group [Public IP - Remote Site]IKE Initiator: Rekeying Phase 1  Intf 2  IKE Peer "Public IP - Remote Site" local Proxy Address N/A  remote Proxy Address N/A  SA (N/A).

Thaks for your helps !

Comments
mvsheik123
Level 7
Level 7

no config attached.. ;-).

Sorry, I attach the file Config.Doc again.

mvsheik123
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

er my understanding from your priginal posting, the issues is reaching ouit your location from Checkpoint end. Make sure all the ACL/allowed network porperly configured on Checkpoint. Also, per logs looks like the the 'tunnel' getting terminated. Can you make sure, you have continuous connectivity to other side from VPN conc?

Thanks

MS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: