Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
MisterOaks
Level 1
Level 1

I created this document as a QSG for configuring an IKEv2 connection utilizing Azure and a device running FTD. This will be configured using a Policy-Based VPN (not Route-Based). I hope this helps! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Comments
aartorre
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Edgardo,

Thank you so much for submitting this PDF about FTD to Azure VPN gateway. I know many people have asked about this and I am so glad to see engineers like yourself contribute to the community. I will be sure to give this a try and give you feedback but this awesome! Great Work and Please feel free to add more documents that you find helpful for the great Cisco Security Community.

Thanks

Aaron Torres

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

edgardo.berrios@techdata.com

Very nicely done. Thanks for sharing!

Kevin.berlin
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for the steps however, you provided the steps using the FMC.  Is there a document for configuring the VPN using the FTD device manager directly?

I know many people have asked about this and I am so glad to see mykfcexperience engineers like yourself contribute to the community. I will be sure to give this a try and give you feedback but this awesome! 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: