Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I configured rest-api and cisco asa but when I try to connect through the hhps://cisco-asa-ip:443/api it requires user/pass, so already created a local user but when I try to log in it is complaining from "Authorization Required" The below con...

Omar Badr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Am using ASA firewall to connect to BT broadband using PPPoE. It works fine now, I want to use the BT home hub as AP. I done the below steps but it looks like am still missing something. * Disabled DHCP server in BT home hub. * Enabled DHCP s...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

i am getting error while registering the device FPR1140 running code 9.14(ASA) as : REGISTERING - REGISTRATION IN PROGRESSExport-Controlled Functionality: NOT ALLOWEDInitial Registration: FAILED on Jun 21 2023 10:29:49 UTCFailure reason: Communicatio...

Singh007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a Firepower 1010 that we'd like to move DHCP to from a Windows Server as it's the last server we have left in our old domain now that everything is in Azure AD instead. In order to do this we need to add some DHCP reservations in for devic...

MP13 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guy, Do anyone know how to check the existing the config-register on the ASA firewall please.when one of my HA firewalls reboots it goes to ROMON mode and I have to manually do boot to boot it up.How can i solve this issue please?I'm using ASA ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: