Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco FMC integration with TG 5004 and AMPv Private Cloud

Qamar Islam
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts,

I have a Cisco FMC with managed Device AMP 8130 Appliance with on-premises Threat Grid and Private Cloud. I got issues about the Integration part of the FMC with TG and FMC with Private Cloud and also having trouble with TG to Private cloud.

I am confusing the Certificate on it while i make a connection between every appliance it not being accepted the cert. I am following the guides but not establish any connection between Private Cloud and TG.

I configured the PVT cloud in Cloud proxy mode. certificates info are attached. Integration with TG error is also attached,I integrate it with the Clean interface (Host--IP of Clean interface), While i integrate FMC with PVT cloud it said not private cloud found.

Your kind support is needed on it.

Thanks

Qamar

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you tried contacting your Cisco SE or opening a case for any of these issues?

That might be more effective than working through them one-by-one here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Have you imported the root certificate of your AMP private cloud server into FMC as an object?

Thanks for your quick response.
No i can't imported any root certificate in FMC, Can you please send little description?

Browse to your AMPv and inspect the certificate. Save the root (signing) certificate using your browser tools. I'm not sure if it's self-signed or not. If it is then just export that one self-signed certificate.

In FMC go to Objects > Object Management > PKI > Trusted CAs and click the button to "Add Trusted CA". Use the file you just exported.

The object of these steps is for FMC to recognize the certificate as trusted.

Hi Marvin,

FMC is integrated with on premises private cloud and threat grid.

I configured the file policy to malware cloud look up and check the spereo and dynamic analysis, Now i seen the unknown files dynamic analysis are not seen in threat grid appliance. It will analysed the files but nothing shows in TG appliance. 

Have you tried contacting your Cisco SE or opening a case for any of these issues?

That might be more effective than working through them one-by-one here.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: