Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM 4.12 API - Adding Object Overrides to Policy Objects

I'm attempting to create objects in CSM 4.12 with the API, and so far I've been successful in using the AddPolicyObject to create objects, and the GetPolicyObject method to retrieve object override data on objects I created manually through CSM, but I cannot seem to find the syntax to create or modify a policy object and include override data inside.

For example, I want to use the AddPolicyObject method to create a new policy object, and at the same time create an override for that object with a unique IP tied to a specific firewall, or use the ModifyPolicyObject method to add overrides to an existing object. Is there a way to do this within CSM's API?

1 Reply 1

gbercsenyi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello George,

I am just interested if you have found a solution for your CSM API problem. If yes, could you share some hints how to work with the CSM API? I would like to do at least update a network object-group with new networks and hosts.

Thank you,

Gabor 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card