cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMC Object Management - added network objects not seen

tmoore
Level 1
Level 1

Running FMC 6.2.3.3 with multiple domains with FTD 2100.  Added network objects which are visible when scrolling through the object pages.  But are not seen when using the search filter and entering the ip address or name.  Nor are the new objects showing up when trying to add a Static Route. At the "Add Static Route Configuration" page the "Available Networks" does not show all the added Network Objects.  I clicked the reload icon the amount doesn't change.  How to I get these objects seen?   

3 Replies 3

jesusko
Level 1
Level 1
Did you find any solution for this problem? I have the same issue and so far no luck.
Thank you

We are seeing the same issue on FMC 6.2.3 but have not found a cause or solution.  This problem has just appeared in the last week for us.  Anyone have a possible explanation?

Hi,

Eventually I raised a TAC case and this was the solution from them:

Login to FMC through SSH and run this commands under root user:

# rm -r /var/opt/CSCOpx/MDC/search/
# pmtool restartbyid DCCSM

After this a web interface was showing ”System processes are starting, please wait” about 10 minutes and afterwards everything was working again and problem solved. I guess this is the bug CSCvp11760.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card