Guest Sponsor change drop down menu order

Martin Bosch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am running ISE 2.1 - I have two Guest types
1) Guest-5_Day_Guest _Access
2) Guest-Mobile_6Months

Now our Service desk acts as the sponsors, however the default Guest Type on the Sponsor
Portal shows Guest-Mobile_6Months.

Now it seems that some of the agents does not change that in the drop down menu.
How can I change the drop down to have the Guest-5_Day_Guest_Access as the default on the drop down menu on the sponsor portal?
    - Thanks in advance.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You do not seem to have control over which user group is default on the Sponsor portal. If you leave the defaults 'contractor' is always the default, and there doesn't appear to be a way to change it.

What if I wanted 'daily' to be the default instead of 'contractor'? Sponsors are lazy and don't change the toggle, so everybody they sign up end up being whatever the default is, in this case contractor.

View solution in original post

So what we did was change the names of the groups so that what we wanted to be default was put first in alphabetical order, by adding numbers to the names. 

New names:

1- Daily

2- Weekly

3- Contractor

This puts "1- Daily" as the default, which is what we want. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Gagandeep Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On sponsor portal, Guest type can be selected as per Guest type order we have under Guest types.

Could you please what specific information you are looking other than that.

Regards

Gagan

ps : rate helpful posts...

You do not seem to have control over which user group is default on the Sponsor portal. If you leave the defaults 'contractor' is always the default, and there doesn't appear to be a way to change it.

What if I wanted 'daily' to be the default instead of 'contractor'? Sponsors are lazy and don't change the toggle, so everybody they sign up end up being whatever the default is, in this case contractor.

So what we did was change the names of the groups so that what we wanted to be default was put first in alphabetical order, by adding numbers to the names. 

New names:

1- Daily

2- Weekly

3- Contractor

This puts "1- Daily" as the default, which is what we want. 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card