cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issues with ISE 1.3 BYOD portal

smp
Level 4
Level 4

I am having some trouble finding the right place to customize some text in the BYOD portal I'm using. I am testing the portal with an iPad. After I enter my device name, it brings me to an Install page with an Install button. There is some text on this page that I am unable to find anywhere in the BYOD portal or customization pages. The first think I am unable to find is the following text in the banner image at the top: "pre-sign on banner text here".

The second, more concerning text is directly above the Install button. It says:

"Connect to the $NEWSSID$ network after successfully installing the profile and try the original URL again"

Obviously $NEWSSID$ is a variable for the actual SSID, but I can't find reference to it anywhere.

Anyone know where I can customize these two BYOD portal items?

1 Reply 1

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It has been a while since I have touched 1.3 and my lab is already on 2.0 so I can't test this :) However, do you have access to the portal builder for 1.3? If not, contact your local reseller and work with them to get you a fresh build. 

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card