cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet tracer with Kali linux for testing devices, ios, switch, routers, firewalls, and so on

Ad2017
Level 1
Level 1

Hello i have some suggestions about Packet tracer. I think that the packet Tracer should be implemented the devices that can simulate also attack. attack on switch, routers, ios, firewalls, IoT devices.
i can explain with for example: after we finish create the connections with devices we need also test how network works for all fields, ios, switch, routers, IoT, firewalls, and about security. what do you think if we could implement some device with kali linux for testing the security connections ?or in end device put some attacker device? the idea is if we could test the security also we can reduce and solve many the real scenary today. real world, give your opion

1 Reply 1

Ad2017
Level 1
Level 1
today in real world we have many different attacks on cisco equipaments we can simulate this attack and mitigate them on packet tracer scenario or in environment simulator
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: