Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Jay Young
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

This video walks through the updated Site-to-Site IPsec VPN Wizard available within ASDM. The workflow has now been simplified and reduces the need for protocol specific knowledge.

28 Comments
rmorris
Level 1
Level 1

Image 200.png

I.KE
Level 1
Level 1

I try to open this video on all browsers from IE till Opera i have this issue. flash etc is permitted.

Can you help?

Video_cisco.PNG

Malix
Level 1
Level 1

I also have flash and tried to open the videos with all browsers and was unable to.  Please advice.

gmulvaney1
Level 1
Level 1

Under windows 10 the video won't play on any browser. With all of the problems mentioned in this thread it would probably be a good idea to fix the video so that people don't spend hours finding one machine/browser that will work. I mean, you tube videos play fine on all of my browsers on all of my machines?

tjmoss.us
Level 1
Level 1

Why is there no content?

Jay Young
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
I'll follow up with the platform team to see why the video is no longer there.
cloksin
Level 1
Level 1

Any update on this, sure would be nice to watch the video that the ASA links to.  If you're not going to provide the video anymore you should probably take the link out of the ASA software.

Erik-234577235
Level 1
Level 1

This is not funny, Cisco.

You declare yourself as a market leader, at least a link to a working video should be possible, when Cisco already removes wizards... Publish the video in yt, and we all can see it - as we don't have to use some extra complicated situations with the right OS, a very special videoplayer,... Why must Cisco do easy things so complicated that they even theirselves can't manage it?

The thing with clearing SA's can be "worked-around" with an event trigger and a "cle xla" - in most cases. We found out that the ASA saves info for phase1 which should be deleted, but isn't. Therefore reconnects tend to fail.

A cle xla deletes these info and you can reconnect your site2site.

At least this was a help for a lot of situations. The next thing can be the modem/router. We found out that if it's NOT a Cisco router, reconnects often fail until the router is rebooted. With 800 series router we had much fewer downtimes.

RampMan
Level 1
Level 1

July 30th/2019   Video doesn't work!!!   Waste of time.

- Not working in Edge even with "Use Adobe Flash Player" is ON.

- Not working in Chrome Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit) even though chrome://settings/content/flash shows Adobe ALLOW for https://community.cisco.com:443  (even shows the cisco icon)

hoolabob
Level 1
Level 1

I have a cisco ASA and would really like to view this video.
Is it possible to get a new copy of it?

Darkeyelid023
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Please can we have another link for this video an updated one probably.

Regards

matt.leo.SGS
Level 1
Level 1

FOR THE LOVE OF (YOUR DEITY HERE) Update the video to a youtube video in 1080p. It's been years since this worked and you all still haven't updated to remove the dead flash video.

amh4y0001
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

Is there an alternate link to this video? Tried IE, Edge and Firefox but without success.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: