cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments

This video is currently being processed. Please try again in a few minutes.
(view in My Videos)

This video explains the process of configuring Site to Site VPN between Cisco ASA and Cisco Router.

11 Comments
CSCO11925020
Level 1
Level 1

excellent video!!!

Bradley Hudson
Level 1
Level 1

Nice Video,  very informative and good step by step process.  Well done!!

mohit rawat
Level 1
Level 1

woww great..thanks 

eric
Level 1
Level 1

Amazing walkthrough.

If you have trouble establishing VPN on one of the new 2nd generation ISR devices make sure that you enable PFS in your IPSec Policies (Crypto Map Sets) page in CCP or use CLI to do so.

ampm_25
Level 1
Level 1

Eric,

Thanks for the extra note about PFS needing to be configured in CCP as this is what was catching me up.  Without it, I needed to generate traffic from the ASA network side before the tunnel would come up!

I hope that they upgrade the video to include the newer ASDM interface and options and the appropriate configuration with CCP.

Prabhu, thanks for posting the walk through guide and video!

saks
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Prabhu . It was an excellent video and very nicely explained .

Looking forward to see more videos of configurations with CCP.

Hi Prabhu,

This is a very nice video. Short and simple to understand. Looking for some troubleshooting scenarios for the issues raised for TAC support.

amitmarathe
Level 1
Level 1

This is realy nice and clean video for the novice users to understand the vpn ....

santhony5
Level 1
Level 1

I can get the tunnel to come up but I cannot pass any traffic????

Bradley Hudson
Level 1
Level 1

Check to see that your access lists are correct on both sides and permitting the proper subnets to talk.

santhony5
Level 1
Level 1

shouldn't those be set by the wizard?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: