Views
Helpful
Comments
athukral
Level 1
Level 1

Site To Site VPN tunnel creation video.

By: Ankur Thukral

Ankur Thukral is a customer support engineer for Cisco in Bangalore, India. In this video, Ankur will discuss IPsec, Sysopt Connection permit-vpn and components used.

You may refer the following link for more details----

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080950890.shtml

7 Comments

Great Video, Champ. Good to see you after a long time

geschlic
Level 1
Level 1

Very Informative.

vinegi
Level 1
Level 1

Good Video, next video should be of RA VPN.

mukesh.vansh
Level 1
Level 1

After seeing your video, I found it's so easy to configure site-to-site vpn on ASA. Can you please help me on how to configure S2S VPN between sites having same local subnet?

Pinesh Amin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ankur,

Great Video.  What if you have one site with Dynamic IP for WAN.  I have ASA5505 running firmware V.8.2 (5) at both sites. Please help..

pemasirid
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Anjkur,

thanks for the vedio, just few doubt to clarify on IPSec L2L

1) if we have no nat-control on the ASA, do we still need to have no-nat acl for vpn tunnel subnets?.

2) what could be the issue to see  #recv errors when we check sh cry ips peer x.x.x.x ?.

3) what could be the issue the only encry or decrp packets to see at one end, (provided that we have the same matching ACL on both sides).

appreciate if you can answer to above.. thanks..

nkarthikeyan
Level 7
Level 7

Session was good.... simple and superb!!! :-)

By

Karthik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: