Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all So I am running a simulation in VIRL where I have the following DC 1 2 x Cisco N9Ks DC2 2 x Cisco N9Ks and a layer 3 DCI between them (routed port on each opposing N9K running OSPF) - in this scenario (ie not trunked DCI) is it possible to ext...

Hello Everyone, Kindly I need help here, I’m trying to install SAS module in the UCS servers, so I need to check the compatibility of this part number (P/N :- G164P) with “Cisco UCSC-C220-M4 with Intel CPU v4 and Vmware ESXI 6.x”The details of the an...

anas.awad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,     I'm working on a ACI setup, and try to enable LLDP for UCS discovery. However there is no enable option in CIMC. I tried documentation and it says "This option is available only on some UCS C-Series servers."     I wonder if I need to upgrade...

Leo Yu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a Nexus 7K, I want to configure IP SLA ICMP Echo to track an IP across a fiber link and remove a route if the receive side doesn't respond to ping after x amount of time.  Is 'timeout' the appropriate parameter to use to accomplish my goal?  Let's...

I'm having issues configuring port security on a Nexus 9504. I'm familiar with port security on IOS but NX-OS is new to me. I'm stuck at turning on the feature, it simply isn't available as a feature and according to the documentation it should be. A...

KPKing by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,Please find the attached screenshot of the configuration of HIF, i have a nexus 7K connecting to the Nexus 2k on whih i want to create a HIF, my question is very simple the FEX number as per the screenshot are 101 on both the swithces they can ...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone.  I'm trying to establish vPC between two nexus 5596 switch. Peer status is down however keep-alive status is up.. Physical interface is up on both the switches. Below is the configuration output: Nexus5K-1(config-if)# show vpcLegend:(*) ...

vivek.c88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes