Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a strange situation, my UCS C220-M7 always prompt : current default password not match if I try change default password of CIMC at first time.I had try lot of password as: password, Cisco1234, Cisco12345,... but still can not change CI...

ADC Lane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I've been trying to setup Secure Syslog for hours, but I can't get it to work. I tried following the NX-OS System Management Configuration Guide, but it doesn't go really in depth on the topic. This is what I did:conf tlogging server I...

Hi All,   I have an issue occurred when hard disk on a UCS server  is damaged,  every-time I logged in to CPAM server administration Utility, it stack  in event setting, I tried to change the pruning settings, but always showing the message: Error wh...

Hi Is there way to check nexus switching mode before restarting switch. I have to find out whether it is under cut through or store and forward mode . Is there any command to check ?

nasirbh78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm  configurating  a UCS C22 M3 but this did not recognize the storage. Now install the Cisco configuration Utility but the issues is the sameThe interface CIMC on the tab Storage  displays the next messagestorage controller are not present, You ...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.  Does VXLAN EVPN inter-vxlan routing work in data plane on Nexus 9000v? I followed steps documented, but the ping messages don't pass between vxlans. Intra-vxlan traffic has no issue. 

Hello Experts, I have established the OTV tunnel, for testing purpose I have created SVIs on each otv in the same subnet, I can see the remote SVI mac address on the local otv device but cant ping the SVI ip address. What could be the problem ?, Rega...

ShKhan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning Everyone!I am having issues trying to figure out this issue with the onsite server running Cucm & Unity. The issue with the devices only happens after power outages. Our M5 will not fully boot on its own when the power is restored, eithe...

MIKEM1152 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Google-fu seems to be weak because I cannot find a way to send debug output on console or term mon to syslog. Any chance someone could point me in the right direction? I’d really appreciate it!   Sorry - I picked the wrong place for this.