Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I encountered a problem where Nexus 5548UP is throwing the FAN_DIR_MISMATCH error on bootup and shuts itself down. The FANs are powersupplies are all matching direction. After 3-4 manual poweroffs the switch will come up properly. Below is the error ...

ataranen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've installed CVR-QSFP-SFP10G module to one of free interface of module 'N9K-M12PQ' in order to install SFP-10G-SR interface. the other side is just using SFP-10G-SR with C4500X. the problem is the interface is not coming up. both side of inter...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to setup LACP bonding with proper/optimal configuration between UCS 480M5 with VIC 1455 (4x 25Gb links) and N9K. The UCS server runs Oracle DBs on RHEL82x N9K switches have been vPC LACP (active) mode. From server side 2 links, VIC ports...

SamCU by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find the port groups for VDC assignments for the N77-F324FQ-25 module.  The data sheet doesn't seem to have it, can't seem to find that information anywhere.  The best advise I could find was the show hardware internal dev-port-map - I ...

cbradt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have such a problem: I am doing the work according to the plan, but when I try to connect to the VPN, it does not let me in, although I did everything correctly manually and without errors. Tell me what could be the problem? And I don't know...

diving960 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, such a question for you: I am doing the work 2.5.2.7 Packet Tracer, according to the task, you need to follow the link http://www.cisco.corp to download files, but it says to me that Host Name Unresolved, no matter how I try to do it , still d...

Hi,We have purchased a breakout/scalability cable for UCS 6324.  I have connected ports 1 and 2 from the cable to two C200-M5 with VIC1387 adapters, but status of ports in UCSM is Link Down.  They are both Admin enabled and configured as Server Ports...

LJM by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes