Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I am moving from 6500's to the Nexus 7k's. I had spanning-tree root priority for even vlans in core A and odd vlans in core B. Now in have two nexus 7k's with a vpc between. The vpc carries almost all the vlans. What happens now when I set vlan 10 to...

Resolved! FabricPath & HSRP

I have a customer wanting to do a FabricPath design between a pair of 5Ks & 7Ks with gateways on the 7Ks. I'm thinking if we do that and go with HSRP we will only be using one 7K unless we manually divide the vlans. Does that sound right? I'm thinkin...

AJ Cruz by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on nexus design with fabricpath , currently we have more than 5 pairs of 6500 VSS and we have  backup media servers for every pair so  that traffic will be local to that pairso we when we migrate to Nexus fabricpath,  servers can be any...

banalas_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please correct me !!!I suppose to order N2K-C2232PF. N2K-C2232PFCisco Nexus 2232PP Series 10GE Fabric Extender, 2PS, 1 Fan Module, 32x1/10GE (req SFP/SFP+) + 8x10GE (includes 16 Fabric Extender Transceivers), choice of airflow and power supplyIn c...

Hi all,We have deployed an N5000 which is polled by a management station.Since then the log gets flooded with messages like this:2010 May 12 08:19:52.006 xxxx snmpd: SNMP Operation (GET) failed. Reason:2 reqId (66076779) errno (42) error index (1) 20...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the VSG setup and really like it and trying to sell it to my boss. He wants to know why we should use the VSG and not vShield App? I know that you don't need a service vm on each host, but aside from that I can't really explain anything that w...