Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,I can't figure out what is the difference between these two vPC modes.I am interested in connecting a 2K to 2x Separate 7K (mod 7010) using vPC. Do we need any special requirements or this falls just within the normal vPC configurtion? Many th...

Hi, There are two datacenters, connected with a pair of 10 gig dark fiber connections. There are a handful of VLANs riding across the DCI links in a stretched L2 configuration for the purposes of vMotion and a handful of proprietary "stretched-cluste...

Last week I had to power off all networking equipment to replace circuit breaker for the office. After work was complete all our network equipment powered on with no issues. Issue I have run into since then is getting IP address conflict notification...

awilliams2 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 questions...1) How do I disable the web server? It appears to be the FC side of the box since it's titled "Cisco MDS 9000 Management". The standard "no ip http server" command doesn't work. I have looked through the command line documenta...

2019 Nov 6 15:34:50 SDC3-N6K-01 %USER-2-SYSTEM_MSG: statlib_update_db_rtc_ctr: ctrid4129 saturated and then rollover - bigsurusd2019 Nov 6 15:34:50 SDC3-N6K-01 %USER-2-SYSTEM_MSG: statlib_update_db_rtc_ctr: ctrid4145 saturated and then rollover - big...

Hello, I have a SG350-52-K9-NA switch, that I would like to use for L2 as shown in the diagram below.  I purchased this switch thinking I would be able to use the PVLAN feature to isolate PCs from each other, yet still permit traffic to and from othe...

Untitled drawing.png
mason-ftl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes