Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hiwe bulid a fresh vmware 4.1 cluster with a nexus v1000 latest version. Everything works fine in the new cluster, but i have a problemto edit settings from the nexus v1000 in the vcenter server, edit settings is greyed out. Also add port-profile. I ...

ACID19430 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing the Nexus 1000v.  I had it installed on one VMware server and had the VSM connected to the vcenter.  We decided to move it to another VMware server.  We tried deleting the old VSM and distribution switch out of the vcenter, but when I tr...

jgerlits by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am searching for an appropriate command to watch the port utilization of my N5k ethernet ports.The "show interface eth1/x" just gives me the input and output rate for a port as a 5 minute average.If possible I need updates every few seconds...

I was going through the VPc documentation and stumbled upon this Single Homed Fabric Extender vPC TopologyThe               Cisco Nexus 5000 Series             switch can support up  to 12 configured single homed Fabric Extenders (576 ports) with thi...

ambi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning!I am needing some help regarding setting up some pieces to my server room.  I've read some of the Cisco documents, but I'll be the first to tell you....some of that stuff is as clear as mud to me.  Anyhow, Let me explain what I have.  We...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes