Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I am trying to figure out how to do vmotion on the Cisco Nexus. At the moment i have both cold/hot migrations taking place but i am not sure if its best practise the way i have configured it.Basically i created a port profile, which is below,...

Hello to all,We want to test in our labo a Nexus1000V solution based on two ESXi standalone nodes with a VEM installed on each one. On the same nodes we would like to install in a redundant way the VSM, it's not yet the final infrastructure since ano...

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone doing 10GBase-T over Cat 6?I understand that this approach is limited to ~50m (as compared to 10GBase-T over Cat 6a).  I understand that Cat6a involves a raft of physical layer modifications.Can I re-use my existing Cat 6 plant to run 10GBase-...

I have a client that is experiencing issues with the Nexus 5000 switches and vPC configuration.  They have a pair of Dell servers each with dual port Emulex CNA's installed.  When the server(s) are single homed to one Nexus 5000, using bandwidth thro...