Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a new deployment with FWSM in single context and ACE in multiple context. I need actually 3 contexts. what is the best mode of deployment of FWSm with ACE. I want to have the gateway of all real servers as the Firewall.shall it be something...

sathappan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii guys i am using 6509 as a core switch to my network, i am planing to make mail exchange2007, that will provide service to local users and also i want to publish this e-mail so the clients can access via internet, so can you tell me what is the be...

hi, The data center site receives traffic through internet on the outside of its firewall. After the firewall is the ACE for load balancing requests. Where does the GSS fit into this topology and how is it physically connected i.e. via Ethernet0 or E...

Hello,we have Web1 and Web2 web serverswe have Dat1 and Dat2 database serversWeb1 and Web2 share VIP of 10.10.10.10Dat1 and Dat2 share VIP of 10.10.10.20all 4 servers are on same subnet of 10.10.10.0/24Can Dat1 access VIP of 10.10.10.10@port 80? or W...

i use command:show snasw pdlog detail,and the result as followed:----------------------------------------------ISR Session Deactivated FQPCID = BOCOMNET.P101EN :DEF318026C1BD4B5 Deactivation reason = 0x0F Pri->Sec: All frames = 0x0001557E Pri->Sec: F...

xh_liu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Im trying to setup VLan's to learn about them for the ccna exam ... and I have a Cisco 1700 router connected to a cisco 2950 switch. Here's my problem.I went to setup a vlan and noticed that vlan1 was there and all ports assigned to it. So I ...

chrish346 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not able to decrement priority of GLBP enabled router with tracking command & also having problem of GLBP round robbin with OSPF.track 1 interface Serial0/3/0 line-protocol

we are going to use one arm mode to deploy our CSS 11503, please find the attached picture:1. should the CSS connect to distribution switch (layer 3, Cat6) or access switch (layer 2)?2. for the servers need to be balanced, do we need to change the de...