Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I'm seeking for a network cabinet 44u or 50u , can Cisco provide Cisco cabinets? or anyone give me a good brand for cabinets.Thaks in advance

paltel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a large data center that hosts centralized netwrok services for 15 remote locations. each location servicing 10K-25K users.Our infrastructure is planning an upgrade to 10G core. The core is made up of 6509's and 6513's. As we plan the migratio...

Hi, I am working on designing data center with a Primary and DR site.my question is how do I do load balancing between the 2 data centers which are 500 miles away from each other.I was reading about GSS , can someone help me out how do I can utilize...

Hello dear Forum,we have established a connection between a cisco running SNASw and a Mainframe through two OSA interaces. Thus we have defined two links under the same port (Ethernet1 of the router). But we see only one link as active while the othe...

Hello Guys,I am having an issue for a network scenario which i am working for X.25 POS terminal connectvity.PLs find the attached file .Also is it possible to work work without PAD profile.?Regards,MAX

Hi, I’m having trouble getting DLSw to SNASw working and I’m hoping somebody might have came across this type of problem before. Let me first explain the design we have in place:3174(PU)—s1/1--- 2610–DLSw------telco circuit----------DLSw-7206vxr--...

bkoryus by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While testing ALPS backup peer configs, we noticed that when the primary peer is failed and connectivity is through the backup peer, the ALPS circuit is dropped after 4-5 minutes of inactivity at the terminal. The remote router then goes through the...

ralfini by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Forum,is it possible to code snasw upstream link over a subinterface? For example:interface ethernet 0/0no ip addressetc...!subinterface ethernet 0/0.1ip address 10.10.10.1etc...!subinterface ethernet 0/0.2ip address 10.10.11.1etc...!Can I use ...