Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

What the IGX Interface Shelf function? I need a good anwser because the information in the site is incomplete. Does anyone have any example to use this?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Without any traffic shaping, queuing(ex: priority or custom) is only invoked when congestion occurs... correct?When FRTS shaping is used and custom queuing also specified, is the queuing only invoked when traffic exceeds the shaped speed, or is it al...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I install Microsoft Certificate server and SCEP (mscep.dll)If i try to connect via the web on http://URL/certsrv/mscep/mscep.dll Than IIS ask for username, password and DOMAIN name. If I Enter here username and password of anyone of the registered us...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Why does the memory on my 7204VXR show up as 122880K/40960K when I do a show version? But when I do a show memory summary it breaks it down as processor 95861984, I/O 33554432, and I/O-2 8388608. I thought the 122880K when you did a show version was ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been experiencing flapping (only line protocol) on this interface from time to time.I contacted our upstream we are connected to via this interface but there were not any error indications on his side.I would like to ask you to provide me with...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer wants to run Microsoft Netmeeting over its MPLS VPN backbone.One test was successful (distance of the PE routers about 20 miles) the other test from Switzerland to India failed (all PE routers setup equally).Are there any issues to conside...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring DLSw configuration like this.R1, R2 R3. R2 and R1 has peering which needs reliability. So I decided to go for TCP encapsulation.R2 and R3 has a peering which needs to be done over frame relay (Direct).There is no peering between R1 a...

Do custom-queue-list definitions apply to Frame-Relay subinterfaces. I liked to configure something like that:<p>interface Serial1/0.4 point-to-point <p>ip address 10.1.1.5 255.255.255.0 <p>frame-relay class test <p>frame-relay interface-dlci 54<p>ma...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes