Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

We have x25 protocol that needs to be bridge so our cash machines will run at our branches. Our main server is a HP 9000 series, running MPEX. We also have cash dispensers at each of our branches. The cash dispensers run on x25 protocol, therefore, w...

rdmuntz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have DLSw redundancy configured. My circuits often drop from the primary dlsw peer and connect to the backup. I assume it's missing a certain number of responses back from the primary peer. Is there a way to change the timers and cause the route...

wimoody by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 1720 router with 8Mb flash and 16 Mdram, i changed the soft then when i reload it decompress the IOS the crach because it haven't memory to load ios.there arn't possibility that router decompress ios directly from flash, without transfert it t...

aybra by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have casual conection to different company. The topology like that:MainframeA(VTAMA-Appl1)--NCPA-- LL--MainframeA(VTAMA-Appl2)--We want migrate our side to router based network like that:MainframeA(VTAMA-Appl1)--CIP--DLUR (DLSW+SnaSw)--LL--Main...

I have a connection like this:pu 2.0---r1--r---r----r------r2----390 r1#sh stunThis peer: 10.1.1.2 *Serial6/1 (group 1 [sdlc]) state rx_pkts tx_pkts drops poll C8 TCP 10.1.2.1 close * 6752...

c.chunxia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are a small school district K-12 We have a 16 site point to points network with a 7206 in the center and 2501s at the remotes, most of the sites have 1/2 of a T-1 (The other 1/2 is muxed voice)while 2 (a HS and the Maint and Ops) have a full T-1,...

jim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, thanks in advance for your answers.Anyhow, I would like to implement the following on snasw.3 links to Applications: one is via IP (HPR/IP) port and 2 are via DLC port.The Adjacent CP is the same in all 3 cases.I've tried it, but it's wo...

We have a customer that has a s/360 at each end and we are looking at running it over a VPN.What we need to know is the devices that should be on each end to allow them to talk to each other.Does any IOS with the IBM featureset do, like a 1600? If so...

stakano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement to have several vlans bridged because of sna/netbios applications. I have heard that inter-vlan bridging has the potential for many problems and have heard that running the dec protocol for bridging on the core routers instead of...

mschnabe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am investigating the possibility of using our 2500 router for SDLC. We have an AS/400. Is this possible and does anyone have advice on configuration and connections?Thanks,Bob

blr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For Cisco routers, does RSRB the way to have SRB over serial interface? (not Frame relay, just WAN connection connected by NTU)For RSRB, both ends of the WAN link have to encapsulate SRB frames in either:1. TCP/IP2. FST3. HDLCIf we want to have direc...

tychak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes