Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a UCS Manager connected a Chassis with 6 x blades. I want to reconfigure one of blade's RAID from 1 to 0. I moved all VMs to the other blades. How can I reconfigure one of blade's RAID from 1 to 0? Just change the Local Disk Configuration ...

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to install the ESXi 6.0 ( with customized iso Cisco: Vmware-ESXi-6.0.0-2494585-Custom-Cisco-6.0.0.2.iso) on Cisco UCS C240 M4 server, but it is finished with purple diagnostic screen. The screen shots are in attachment. Pl...

Johny8888 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   Right now we are getting issues with unattended installation of a Cisco C240, the Cisco server don’t send the option 93 to the DHCP server(Where indicate to the Main server the type of hardware – Client System) and for this reason never recei...

We have a laptop connected to a 2248 FEX. I know it is not standard but at least there should be some activity on the port, however it is still down. The port is in spanning-tree port type edge auto/auto and obviously the FEX is online. The laptop su...

Loomit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have some non-Cisco physical servers. Wonder if they support the FEX-adapter technology, I'd like to understand if it's possible to have some redundancy or even channeling. I mean there is just a link between the FEX and the server, and it can...

Hi, I am receiving these errors very often on N7K switches. What are these related to? Is there any guide to check the details of these errors? %ARP-4-SYSLOG_SL_MSG_WARNING: IP-5-INVALID_NOTIFY: message repeated 8 times in last 10 sec%ARP-5-INVALID_N...