cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Resolved! orphan port

Hi,Dual sided vpc , esx server nic 1 and nic 2 connected to the  switch a and b respectively where vpc enabled .after cable disconnected from switch b and reconnected , esx shows nic 'none '.is it because of orphan ports ?Please help  

susim by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RDMA and VMQ

Can someone please clarify the following statement from the "Guidelines and Limitations for SMB Direct with RoCE" from the "Cisco UCS Manager GUI Configuration Guide, Release 2.2" Specifically "Cisco UCS Manager does not support RoCE with NVGRE, VXLA...

goapps.us by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Is there any condition on the uplink ports from FIs to the 5K VPC ?. Like from the Chassis Fex to the FI there is condition of 2 4 or 8 ports. Is it apply to the uplink ports as well ?. I am planning to choose to 6 ports for VPC but not sure ...

Hi All, Can you pls give a brief idea of below scenarios.Question No1. What are all the problem will occurs due to " VPC SPLIT BRAIN" scenario.Question No2 :What problems will occur while ""primary -operational secondary, Secondary-operational primar...

Hi,I have a problem with a Nexus 9372PX not responding to pings of the HSRP address it is a participant in.Topology2 x 9372 connected in vPC domain 11connected to2 x 9372 connected in vPC domain 21The HSRP address is across all chassis, so we have a ...

chris by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 5548UP Nexus switches connected to a 2232PP FEX. Some of the FEX ports are connected to HP Flex Fabric modules, and I'm seeing lots of "TX pause" frames. Can anyone explain exactly what this counter means? Is my FEX telling the conne...

clayhawks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes