Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon,   I am starting to work with the Nexus 1000V switch, however I am running into a little bump and would like some assistance if possible. I have a dell R720 with:2x Broadcom NetXtreme 1G2xIntel Ethernet 10G 2P X540-T I am included the ...

Hello. A CSR1000V is having noticable packet loss on a network. I may have found the counter indicating the packet loss occuring, but I dont know the actual cause for the packet loss. The command:#show platform hardware qfp active statistics drop det...

Hi!I am currently a student working for my university in their Networking Department. My current project is documenting our data center. We have 2 Nexus 5596's and 6 FEXs. The FEXs then go to several ESMs that we have in the data center. I was able t...

Hi, all I understood vPC auto-recovery feature as the following but are they correct?vPC auto-recovery becomes effective command only when vPC role is secondary.In order to change to secondary state, a pair of vPC devices need synchronize.Even if one...

Dear Team, I am getting bellow error on host frequently.BMC:kernel:-:<4>[peci_ioctl]:303:peci_ioctl: non-responsive controller was reset,  process = avct_ipmi. We have face the issue that the ESXi hosts went in Hung State and after powering off the s...

I am working on a Cisco IronPort C370 for a client.  The last engineer that worked on it set the password and now we can't get into the appliance to reset the password.  I have a support ticket submitted to Cisco but any help would be appreciated.