Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a strange situation, my UCS C220-M7 always prompt : current default password not match if I try change default password of CIMC at first time.I had try lot of password as: password, Cisco1234, Cisco12345,... but still can not change CI...

ADC Lane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to swap the PSU and fans from port-side exhaust to port side intake of a Nexus 93240YC-FX2? Or the entire switch has to be replaced to change the air flow? Can't find any docs that says it's possible. Thanks.

skyHH by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I have a UCS Servers with Fabric Interconnect and I'm doing troubleshooting because I see CRC errors on several IOM ports, I ran the command # show platform fwm info asic-errors 0 to determinate the cause of those errors, in the field D...

1144 25-Sep-23 17.34.jpg

Hello everyone,I've been trying to setup Secure Syslog for hours, but I can't get it to work. I tried following the NX-OS System Management Configuration Guide, but it doesn't go really in depth on the topic. This is what I did:conf tlogging server I...

I configured everything thoroughly well and i can the ping the server as well but i can't reach the addresses which are configured in DNS Server,i get an error that Host Name Unresolved,let me attach the .pkt file.Thanks in advance.(I couldn't add th...

Onrcan91 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have an issue occurred when hard disk on a UCS server  is damaged,  every-time I logged in to CPAM server administration Utility, it stack  in event setting, I tried to change the pruning settings, but always showing the message: Error wh...

Hi Is there way to check nexus switching mode before restarting switch. I have to find out whether it is under cut through or store and forward mode . Is there any command to check ?

nasirbh78 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I tried to look for the Heat Dissipation of some device in order to calculate the HVAC system of my company's computer. Particularly, I need that info for BE7000M  and Catalyst 3650 48. Please help. I tried to look up but it's not even in the dat...

Danny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes