Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, I tried to look for the Heat Dissipation of some device in order to calculate the HVAC system of my company's computer. Particularly, I need that info for BE7000M  and Catalyst 3650 48. Please help. I tried to look up but it's not even in the dat...

Danny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm  configurating  a UCS C22 M3 but this did not recognize the storage. Now install the Cisco configuration Utility but the issues is the sameThe interface CIMC on the tab Storage  displays the next messagestorage controller are not present, You ...

JRGC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! We have:- servers UCSX-210C-M6- chassis UCSX-9508- fabric UCS-FI-6454We plan to deploy a cluster based on vSphere. What are the best practices network configuration for this type of equipment? Below is an example1 variantExample, for Management c...

1 variant.png 2 variant.png
Anton88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set dns server and it seems the pc connected to that dns cannot use dns server because of the setting of vlan.can Someone please check how to connect dns server with pc1.b314.IT to CUR_DNS?

OPEN by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have configured my server in packet tracer and its DNS settings too. But when i try to access it from Laptop with //www.iot.com which i set in DNS settings of server, it shows Host name unresolved error, however when i put the IP address in URL...

Host name unresolved.PNG

I have a UCSC-PCIE-ID10GC card with outdated firmware. I tried using the Intel version of the updater, but I'm guessing it doesn't work with the Cisco branded card I have, or at the very least it seems to require Cisco firmware in order to work. The ...

rekoil by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I encountered a problem where Nexus 5548UP is throwing the FAN_DIR_MISMATCH error on bootup and shuts itself down. The FANs are powersupplies are all matching direction. After 3-4 manual poweroffs the switch will come up properly. Below is the error ...

ataranen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.  Does VXLAN EVPN inter-vxlan routing work in data plane on Nexus 9000v? I followed steps documented, but the ping messages don't pass between vxlans. Intra-vxlan traffic has no issue. 

Hi, I've installed CVR-QSFP-SFP10G module to one of free interface of module 'N9K-M12PQ' in order to install SFP-10G-SR interface. the other side is just using SFP-10G-SR with C4500X. the problem is the interface is not coming up. both side of inter...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to setup LACP bonding with proper/optimal configuration between UCS 480M5 with VIC 1455 (4x 25Gb links) and N9K. The UCS server runs Oracle DBs on RHEL82x N9K switches have been vPC LACP (active) mode. From server side 2 links, VIC ports...

SamCU by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find the port groups for VDC assignments for the N77-F324FQ-25 module.  The data sheet doesn't seem to have it, can't seem to find that information anywhere.  The best advise I could find was the show hardware internal dev-port-map - I ...

cbradt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes