Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello All, Question in Nexus 9.x    We have an EoL notice for version 9.3x.  There's no replacement available at this time.   Can we assume that a version 9.4 version will be released?   I don't see any EoL for 9.x at this time.  The customer doesn't...

HiI'm working with a customer that has a Dual DC setup with 2 x Nexus 5600's in each DC in a vPC setup. These switches connects the two DCs together with 4 x 10G using FabricPath. The customer will leave one of the DCs and during the migration the ne...

I have Deployed a ASAV in Azure infrastructure I have logged into the ASA through the management interface with the public interface thats was created when it was deployed . I want to use gi0/0 as the outside interface. I configured the NiC-1 with a ...

Hi,I've developed a management pack to monitor devices in Cisco DNA center via SCOM. The management pack uses the API to collect data and to alert when a device that is in Cisco DNA Center is unreachable. This helps to make SCOM the single pane of gl...

bpinoy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of Nexus 5548s in the lab. I'm trying to build a VPC to a C220M3 using a P81E adapter. I cannot get the int port-channel 30/vpc 30 to come up. Any ideas?B5548# show vpcLegend:                (*) - local vPC is down, forwarding via vPC p...

jogentry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I created to RAID-1 as virtual hard-drive in order to install Vmware and  later cisco NCS software at ciscı C220 M3. I followed the  all the procudure then l was succesfull to istallation of softwares. I just a small problem  that when ı re...