Views
Helpful
Replies

M3 C22 warning

Misterorjoe
Level 1
Level 1

My C22 throws the following warning in CIMC during POST:

System Software event: Post sensor, SWRAID:Not enough memory available to shadow a legacy option ROM [0xA6A0] was asserted

What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

3 Replies 3

Keny Perez
Level 8
Level 8

Benjamin,

can you check that you have the PCIe option ROMs enabled only for PCIe devices that are used to boot up?  I have personally not seen this before cause this one makes reference to the software raid, but I have seen PCIe slots getting disabled cause all the PCIe options ROMs are enabled and that may leave the last PCIe ports out of memory, that can be the issue here.

Could you please give it a try and leave the option ROMs enabled only for thos PCIe slot that are being used to boot up?  If you are using the software RAID to manage your disks then disable ALL option ROMs. 

Rate ALL helpful answers.

-Kenny

This did it! Thank you so much.

Benjamin,

Sure, my pleasure!  Could you please mark the question as answered for other colleagues to know this has been answered and also for other users to know you found the solution.  We would appreciate it really much.

-Kenny

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: