Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

AsiaPac Tour: A Focus on Monetization

Views
Helpful
Comments
Enthusiast

I'd like to introduce everyone to a colleague of mine - Angela Singhal-Whiteford. Over the next week Angela will be traveling through Asia as she meets with mobile operators to explore the many aspects of how to monetize 3G and 4G mobile networks. Take it away Angela....

"After a lot of planning, I'm off to to the great cities of Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai and Delhi to meet several mobile operators. It will be interesting to see what data services they are looking to launch over the next 12-18 months. I love going to Asia. They were always at the fore front when it came to wireless technology. I heard there are phones in Asia that are only used for Facebook - no voice.  How wild is that? People doing all their interactions over Facebook. I lived in Singapore for a couple of years in early 2000 and now I am completely addicted to Asian food. I cannot wait to eat my way through this trip.  Bring on the Laksa, Nasi Goreng, and Aloo Paranthas!"

Biography. Angela Singhal-Whiteford.

Angela is a mobility solution manager for Cisco's service provider marketing team. She came to Cisco through the Starent Networks acquisition in December 2009. She is a 15-year telecommunications industry veteran and previously served as Director of Nortel's Municipal Wireless Solutions Officer in Asia. Ms. Whiteford is a graduate of the MIT Sloan School of Business with an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering and an MBA specializing in new product and venture development.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.