Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

Service Providers Blogs
0 Comments
As an industry, our visions of progress in SP offerings are filled with virtualized functions, elastic workloads, orchestration, APIs, scalable infrastructures and almost everything software-defined. None of this is flawed, and we get strong, regular glim... Read More
0 Comments
Above: Monica Paolini, President Senza Fili Consulting interviews Craig Conaway, Global Mobile Backhaul Sales Lead, at Small Cell World Summit in LondonIn the last few months, I have spent a lot of time researching and pondering on what had changed in the... Read More
0 Comments
Attend Light Reading's 8th Annual "Backhaul Strategies for Mobile Operations" conference in New York on Tuesday, June 25. Hosted by Heavy Reading's Patrick Donegan and Gabriel Brown, the conference provides a unique one-day opportunity to hear from, and n... Read More
0 Comments
El gran impulso de las políticas ambientales en la industria Los fabricantes de dispositivos, los proveedores de equipos de telecomunicaciones, los grupos internacionales de la industria y los proveedores de servicio, unen esfuerzos para lograr un ambient... Read More
0 Comments
Big Momentum for Environmental Policies in the Industry Device manufacturers, Telecom equipment providers, International industry groups and Service providers are summing efforts towards consistent sustainability environment for the industry, “green” is b... Read More
0 Comments
By: Craig ConawayAbove: Cisco at Mobile World Congress 2013MWC 2013 was the year of small cells! It seems like every venue every vendor is somehow in the small cell business. Cisco not withstanding has launched small cells and with it our new small cell b... Read More
0 Comments
The SDU Mobility team team is pleased to announce availability of the UMMT 3.0 System, the third architecture release targeting Next Generation Cell Site Backhaul (NGCSB). UMMT 3.0 builds upon the foundation delivered by UMMT 2.0 and 1.0, which introduced... Read More
0 Comments
Last week I went to my first Cisco Live! Event in San Diego, California and it was an amazing experience. The San Diego Convention Center was decked out in Cisco gear everywhere. With over 17,000 attendees at the event (an all time record) the show floor ... Read More
0 Comments
Hi Everyone!I just got back from CTIA Wireless 2012 in what I would call the city of beads, New Orleans, LA. This was a double-first experience for me, my first large industry wide tradeshow and my first time in NOLA. It’s been 10 months since I started a... Read More
0 Comments
SDU is pleased to announce availability of the second release of the Unified MPLS for Mobile Transport (UMMT) System. This system builds upon the industry leading scale and operational simplicity of UMMT 1.0 for LTE, with additions of legacy transport for... Read More
0 Comments
In my last post (here) I looked at some of the tradeoffs for data offload between radio spectrum, backhaul and core network available with current technology. None of them hit the sweet spot on all three. This time, I’ll start looking at advances in the s... Read More
0 Comments
The Cisco Systems Development Unit (SDU) is pleased to announce availability of the first release of the Unified MPLS for Mobile Transport System (UMMT) – bringing industry leading developments in the scale and operational simplicity of MPLS to the highly... Read More
0 Comments
By: Craig Conaway Mobile Internet For the MassesResidents and visitors cringe when they consider the infamous traffic congestion faced trying to mobilize even the smallest fraction of Mumbai’s 20 million people over poor infrastructure – both on the roads... Read More
0 Comments
By Craig Conaway As I reflect back on our week in China I am impressed by several things: The Modernization, the Order and the sheer masses of everything, people, cars, new building projects.On one hand if you dropped me off downtown Beijing at Simultan V... Read More
0 Comments
After many months of preparation, a small focused team will begin a Global Road show to raise awareness of Cisco’s refreshed Carrier Ethernet and RAN Backhaul Portfolio for Service Providers. Cisco has been deeply engaged with our SP customers on the tran... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here