cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Service Providers Blogs
0 Comments
As an industry, our visions of progress in SP offerings are filled with virtualized functions, elastic workloads, orchestration, APIs, scalable infrastructures and almost everything software-defined. None of this is flawed, and we get strong, regular glim... Read More
0 Comments
The Big (ger) OpportunityMobile World Congress, over the years has been very focused on mobile devices with glittery flagship launches right from big to small device manufacturers dominating the headlines and the showshare. However, the focus and the disc... Read More
0 Comments
It’s happening again! The excitement, business cases, discussion on how the technology has matured, lessons learnt from previous such rollouts, etc. Believe it or not, it’s happening all over again. LTE Broadcast TV (a.k.a. eMBMS) is coming to an operator... Read More
0 Comments
For the last five years or more it has been pretty much impossible to turn up at any broadband or mobile conference around the world without sitting through a panel session on one question: Can operators make money from Wi-Fi?Views on Wi-Fi are pretty muc... Read More
0 Comments
Long Term Evolution (LTE) is central to the growth strategies of Middle East operators. In the past two years, there have been commercial launches in countries such as the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), as well as trials... Read More
0 Comments
LTE is garnering a lot of attention in the Middle East region these days. Most major operators have either already launched LTE or are gearing up for such launches. Readers of my previous post (Prospects of Small Cells in the Middle East Region) will reca... Read More
2 Comments
In my Excel-filled days, data ARPUs are my daily companions. On one hand, you have costs, on the other revenues – that is ARPUs. And since the area of both major growth and concern, is data, data ARPU is a core metric.Until you stop and ask yourself, what... Read More
0 Comments
The mobile broadband industry got off to a pretty bad start in the early part of the last decade, with mobile operators making two critical mistakes – the effects of which they have yet to fully recover from.Firstly, it took mobile operators a while to wo... Read More
0 Comments
Written By: Kiran Matty, Marketing Manager (SP Marketing - Mobility Solutions, Cisco)Have you ever seen a relevant ad on your mobile device? I for one haven’t had any luck with that yet. Just to level set, I am not talking about mobile search Ads where a ... Read More
0 Comments
The last two weeks in London have been filled with innovation in the wireless world. Two large industry shows were held back to back in London this year, the Small Cell World Summit and the WBA Wi-Fi Global Congress. Key Takeaways from Small Cell World Su... Read More
0 Comments
Written By: Kiran Matty, Marketing Manager (SP Marketing - Mobility Solutions, Cisco) Ola Mabadeje, Marketing Manager (SP - Business Architecture Marketing, Cisco)As Mobile Operators around the world march toward developing strategies to monetize their ne... Read More
0 Comments
By: Dan Kurschner, Marketing Manager, CiscoI had the pleasure of attending the first day of the annual IEEE CQR International Workshop.CQR stands for Communications Quality and Reliability. This workshop is held annually with the purpose of bringing toget... Read More
0 Comments
Join Cisco, a key sponsor at two of the largest industry events of the year focusing on licensed and unlicensed small cells and Wi-Fi: Small Cells World Summit, June 4-6 and WBA Wi-Fi Global Congress, June 11-13, both in London, UK. Meet with Cisco execut... Read More
0 Comments
In today’s world, Wi-Fi has become more of a necessity than ever. If we look at how quickly the mobile internet has infiltrated our day to day lifestyle, it is clear that strong, reliable access to the mobile network is almost mandatory. Unlicensed Wi-Fi ... Read More
0 Comments
Above: Watch a highlights video of Cisco at Mobile World Congress 2013Many people told me that Mobile World Congress is a show that is nothing like any other show. So I went in with pretty high expectations, but MWC 2013 blew those expectations out of the... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.