Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

Service Providers Blogs
0 Comments
By: Jim O'Leary, Sr. Market Development Manager What a great football weekend we had last week with NFL games going back and forth up to the last second in one case. All of the great plays, catches, tackles, and touchdowns made for a great football great ... Read More
0 Comments
The Cable Industry has what could be characterized as a Machiavellian hold on consumers with its massive distribution system using opportunistic methods on outdated hardware. Yes, the technology being used, the notorious set-top-box (STB) can only be desc... Read More
0 Comments
•1. What is DBDS?Ans. The entire network architecture of the Scientific-Atlanta’s(CISCO’s) digital system that ultimately provides signal to and from a subscriber’s DHCT(set-top box). It consists of five areas:•a. Headend: It is the location of the networ... Read More
  • SP Video
0 Comments
‘TV Everywhere’ is the new buzz in the Video Industry, which is going through a massive revolution. OTT (Over The Top) players such as Netflix and Hulu have taken the industry and subscriber uptake with unprecedented pace, but their inability to maintain ... Read More
2 Comments
My 4 year old daughter gently reminds me every day how much innovation and technology has changed our lives on a daily basis. Our everyday increasing usage and reliance of video based communications, entertainment, and education has transformed the way we... Read More
0 Comments
Why is everyone except me making money off my mobile network?Let me tell you my story about Steve. Well, he wasn't alone. He had accomplices......Chad Hurley and Jawed Karim were there too. Perhaps I could have fought off all three, but then Larry Page an... Read More
0 Comments
The FCC seems determined in revisiting and repairing the current CableCard rules fiasco in which it chose to mandate a universal Set-Top-Box for Cable, Telco, and DBS providers. Where does a solution lie, and is the FCC going down another road of improbab... Read More
0 Comments
According to research performed by Market Force Information, Inc., movie watchers still prefer going out to enjoy the Theatre movie experience for various reasons, including:• Experience of watching movie on the Big Screen• Not wanting to wait to see new ... Read More
0 Comments
I attended the Digital Living Room summit in Santa Clara this week, where I learned of Cisco's participation in the RVU Alliance. I apparently missed the August announcement, but was very interested to hear that this effort is defining the technology behi... Read More
0 Comments
Hi All,I attended Cisco live! this week at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. This is the 20th year of the company’s annual customer event that combines a trade show including Cisco and partner company presentations, with an extensive educati... Read More
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
Top Experts
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here
This widget could not be displayed.