Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco RAN Backhaul on the M.O.VE #1: World Tour

Views
Helpful
Comments
Beginner

After many months of preparation, a small focused team will begin a Global Road show to raise awareness of Cisco’s refreshed Carrier Ethernet and RAN Backhaul Portfolio for Service Providers. Cisco has been deeply engaged with our SP customers on the transition from 2G & 3G.  Globally LTE deployments have accelerated the need for Higher Speed transport Networks. With our launch of a series of new IP RAN products that enhance our RAN backhaul solution, we are in a position to extend our market leadership.

This launch and portfolio rivals the best I have ever seen.  Noteably the Tellabs “Titan”Family Launch 15 years ago.  That launch rocketed Tellabs to a leadership position in RAN Backhaul that they held for many years.  Cisco's Next Generation portfolio is unmatched and I think will propel Cisco for the next decade strengthening our leadership position in RAN Backhaul while also providing a compliment to our other mobile solutions: MPC/EPC, SP WIFI,VoLTE and Small Cells.

I am excited to bring this message to our sales teams, partners and customers around the world.   As I depart Texas (yeehaa!), I recognize that we have an aggressive plan set before us. I will be going to a number of cities including many that I have never been to. I invite you to join me and my team as we trek around the globe over the next several months evangelizing our message:

First Stop: Beijing

Followed by:

• Moscow, Russia

• Dubai, UAE

• Vienna, Austria

• Brussels, Belgium

• Singapore, Malaysia

• Seoul, South Korea

• Mumbai, India

• Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

• Bogota, Columbia

I hope you’ll join me for my next entry from the Great Wall in China.

Who am I?

My name is Craig Conaway and I am a member of the Global Mobile Internet Sales Team at Cisco, with Global responsibilities for our RAN Backhaul Solutions. I have been selling Mobile Networks, including RAN Backhaul since 1995.

Continue Reading Cisco RAN Backhaul on the M.O.VE #2: Beijing, China

More Resources

Watch a live webcast: Architecting Mobile Backhaul for the Next Generation Internet with presenter Robert Synnestvedt, Mobility Marketing Manager, Cisco. Learn about techniques that are proving to improve profitability of Mobile Backhaul Networks.

Read what others are saying about IP RAN Backhaul for Mobile Networks by viewing a past tweetchat transcript here. Tweetchats are online conversations held at a pre-arranged date/time between a group of Twitter users.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards