Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

How Vodafone is Building a Network for the New Normal

Views
Helpful
Comments
Cisco Employee

As many of you saw last week during our introduction of the new ASR 5000 Series, service providers worldwide are racing to deliver mobile networks that can keep up with exploding demand for advanced, high-bandwidth mobile services.  Vodafone Germany is leading that race in Europe, but they're also taking extraordinary steps to ensure those services are delivered with the highest possible levels of quality and reliability.

I had the privilege of visiting the Vodafone Testing and Innovation Centre in Dusseldorf, Germany recently and was treated to a tour of their massive network test labs, where everything from the latest smartphone to the newest application is tested and retested to ensure complete compatibility and interoperability.  The size and complexity of the extensive facility -- by far the largest lab I have ever seen (and cleanest, btw) -- spoke volumes about Vodafone's commitment to building the world's best LTE network.  

Take a quick look at this video interview with the Centre's director, Dr. Axel Schulz, and I think you'll be equally impressed: 

Thanks for reading,

K

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.