Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Postcards from Cisco Live! 2012 San Diego

Views
Helpful
Comments
Beginner

Last week I went to my first Cisco Live! Event in San Diego, California and it was an amazing experience. The San Diego Convention Center was decked out in Cisco gear everywhere. With over 17,000 attendees at the event (an all time record) the show floor was packed with customers, vendors, partners and Cisco employees. I was representing the SP Mobility team at the SP Mobile Video Booth. In this demo I explained the various opportunities service providers can receive when working with content providers and using products from the ASR 5000 series. This demo also showed a Mobile Video monetization opportunity for service providers that provides a live example of how content providers and service providers can work together to create an optimized video experience for the end user that benefits both sides. With over 50 different demos, Cisco was able to display the wide array of technology we have created and more importantly getting immediate customer feedback. I also had a chance to meet John Chambers, which was very exciting! Overall the event went very well and was very received by customers and vendors. Next year, Cisco Live! will be held in Orlando, Florida and I look forward to reporting to you from there in the future!

Watch this video highlighting the recent Cisco Live! In San Diego:

Darshita Maniar

SP Mobility Marketing Manager

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.