Service Providers Knowledge Base

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Knowledge Base Articles

hey.....my name is manod saini....i configure four cisco ip phone for another site.....so many site r here....and working properly...but one site problem is dial number from 8826 to 8847 then call going on another number e.g 8811 .so tell please whts...

IOS-XR で稼動するプロダクトの場合、TAC から依頼するコマンドの多くはコマンドを実行する User に "cisco-support" が追加されている必要があります。現在の User が "cisco-support" に属しているかは、以下のコマンドの出力で "cisco-support" が含まれているかどうかでわかります。  RP/0/RP/CPU0:ios#show user group  root-system, cisco-support下記の設定を行なった後、該当の Us...

Masami Dokai by Cisco Employee
  • 0 comments
  • 23 Helpful votes

I have a new Access router coming into the mix in our network- The configuration is in- it shows LDP is up and functional- and the correct routing table is showing up in the new access router.  However, traffic is not passing over the link (MPLS traf...

COR

Hi expert...There are 3 sites (A,B,C), site A connected to the public phone thru PSTN (PRI link). The case is how to restrict the incoming call from public phone number to reach only certain site using COR....for example, incoming call from public ph...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links
Top Contributors