Views
Helpful
Comments
tomy.tim
VIP
VIP

tomytim_0-1681182408529.jpeg

Hello friends!
Today I want to talk to you about a very important habit for our personal and professional development: reading.
Many times we find ourselves without time to read, or even without motivation. But it is important to remember that reading not only transports us to different universes and realities, but also helps us to unlock creativity and improve our communication and cognitive skills.

By reading, we can explore different ideas, perspectives and points of view, which helps us develop a more open and flexible mind. In addition, reading also allows us to improve our writing skills, expanding our vocabulary and our ability to express ideas clearly and concisely.

And for those of you who have not yet been convinced of the importance of reading, I would like to challenge you all to share in the comments which book title you liked the most. After all, those who have experienced the feeling of getting lost in an amazing book know that there is nothing more pleasurable than immersing yourself in a good story.

Therefore, I invite everyone to make reading a daily and constant habit, always seeking to expand their horizons and knowledge. Let's release together our creativity and develop our skills through reading!

#RoutingFriend #tomytim #cisco #it #comunicador #tecnologia #amigos #saudemental #relevância #minds #ti #gratidão #estrategia #colaboración #neurociencia #management #oportunidades #trabalho #tech #techtalkslatam #leitura #criatividade #desenvolvimento

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: