Views
Helpful
Replies

EOX API Access

nilesh.pundkar1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I am not able to see the EOX API in API console portal and in the list. how do i know whether i have access of this API or not.

nilesh.pundkar@orange.com / nilesh.pundkar1

Regards,

Nilesh

8 Replies 8

@nilesh.pundkar1 you have to first get onboarded to SNTC portal and then get a role called API Developer Role in CSAM tool. Then you need to register an application at the Cisco API Console and then add access to the Product Information APIs.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Hi @bigevilbeard ,

I’m onboarded to our SNTC portal and have a role API Developer assigned in CSAM tool.

I’m also registered our application @ Cisco API Console but don’t see EOX APi in the list.

e.g.  I see the following APIs available to register

• Corona API : Corona
  • Cisco PSIRT openVuln API
  • Cisco Carlsbad IT QA
  • Cisco On Demand CHIDS API
  • CEEM API
  • Datafoundation-POE
  • HelloCommerce API
  • Hello API
  • IMR GATEWAY API

Hey @Sergey Minsky i left Cisco sometime back, i dont have access to see your issue anymore or a way to ask the team. Would suggest to contact TAC or the support team on the email in the API console. Good luck.

Please mark this as helpful or solution accepted to help others
Connect with me https://bigevilbeard.github.io

Sergey Minsky
Level 1
Level 1

HI @bigevilbeard, I was able to resolve my issue contacting apix-support@cisco.com

Thank you

@Sergey Minsky 

Can you share what the fix for this? I'm seeing the same problem with no EOX in my portfolio. Do I need to make a request to allow this in my portfolio, or can I use another API? Thanks

Hi Arvinr, 

Please send an email to apix-support@cisco.com. They were able to add EoX API to my account.

Regards,

Sergey Minsky

Lost & Found
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks although I sent Cisco an email, they have not been able to confirm the validity of my account until now. :((

Are you  Cisco Smart Net Total Care (SNTC) customer or Cisco Partner Support Service (PSS) partner?