cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
krisscringle1
Beginner

Chat Support web page not working

Can anybody tell me when it is expected that the chat support page for smart storage / small business warranty support will be fixed.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/sbproductwarranty It broke about 2 - 3 weeks ago and whilst I am being told that it does operate if you have Firefox or Chrome Internet Explorer 9 is not supported!     The second drop down list is non functioning.

I find this unbelievable. I thought that IE was the most used browser (I appreciate some people do not like it) and the fact that Cisco have not accommodated this product when supposedly designing their support web pages worries me, as I use IE and have just purchased some Cisco hardware / software.

Kriss

3 REPLIES 3
cindy toy
Rising star

Hi Kriss,

I understand your frustration on this issue.  This issue occured with our recent upgrade 3 weeks ago to a newer version of the support community tool that we use. A support case has been issued with our vendor that we use to get this resolved.

Please understand that this issue is by no means related to any Cisco hardware or software products which by the way are compatible with IE.

You can also call our Small Business Support Center: 1 866 606 1866 to speak with a support engineer.

Regards,

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Community Manager

for Cisco Small Business Products

www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Dear Cindy

Thank you for your reply. But I think the issue is related to software, as I feel that the web page support provided by Cisco, is part of the overall package which I purchased.  In unrelated areas I have also had to turn on compatibility view in IE9 to gain correct access to elements of the hardware of my CISCO product, therefore the hardware has also been indirectly affected.

Surely the new support web page was tested prior to going live?  cant you put the old page back until you sort this out? I appreciate these are simplistic statements but you can see my point of view.

My original question is how long will it take to put right the defect in the support web pages?. 

Kind Regards

Kriss

Can my warranty period be extended to take into account your delay in rectifying the support provided by CISCO?

Regards

Kriss

ps date:1st July 2011 - No reply from CISCO