cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

NSS 322 Drops connection to AD

We have a NSS 322 which grabs the authentication for each user through our Active Directory. I can set the NSS up, and it will work beautifully for about 7 to 8 days. Our users will access the drive via a mapped drive (mixed XP / Win 7 environment). Then, without any discernible pattern, the NSS loses all credentials, and lock out all users. When a user tries to connect, they are asked for their credentials, however, no matter what they input the credentials are not accepted. The NSS is on the lastest firmware. When I log in through the admin panel, the time is correct, but the "domain users" drop down is blank. All I need to do is re-join the domain, and restart the NSS, and it will work correctly again.

Has anyone experienced this issue, or had steps to resolve it?

Thanks,

Scott

Everyone's tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Beginner

NSS 322 Drops connection to AD

We beat our head against the wall for a long time on a problem like this.

Fortunately for us, the device failed, and the replacement device didn't have this problem.

Thanks!

Chris