cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Get the latest Cisco news in this December issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

NSS 324 pkg plugin for wordpress

Hi there,

On my cisco NSS324 under application servers, pkg plugins, I have deleted by mistake the green coloured pkg for wordpress, from where I can download this wordpress pkg plugin? help please.

Thanks

Everyone's tags (5)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Beginner

Adnan,

That was correct. The NSS300 series will automatically installed two packages (WordPress and phpMyadmin) when it is not installed in the system. By re-installed or upgrade to higher version, you were fised your issue.  Furthermore, if your NSS324 is running 1.5.0 version, you may consider to upgrade to use QNAP 's firmware (Ex-Partner). They have lot of PKGs that would enhanced your personal or business services.

When your NSS324 is at 1.5.0, you can download any QNAP's firmware version that is higher than 3.5.0 (use QNAP model based TS-459 Pro Plus to download correct firmware).

View solution in original post

Beginner

Adam,

Sorry for the late response. I am refer you to this link below so you can read over the configuration for Download Station, including the BT feature. 

http://docs.qnap.com/nas/en/index.html?download_station.htm

Hope this helps!

Regards,

-Clint

4 REPLIES 4
Beginner

Ok, here is what I did, simply upgrage or installed the existing firmware and put back the pkg for wordpress.

Thanks

Beginner

Adnan,

That was correct. The NSS300 series will automatically installed two packages (WordPress and phpMyadmin) when it is not installed in the system. By re-installed or upgrade to higher version, you were fised your issue.  Furthermore, if your NSS324 is running 1.5.0 version, you may consider to upgrade to use QNAP 's firmware (Ex-Partner). They have lot of PKGs that would enhanced your personal or business services.

When your NSS324 is at 1.5.0, you can download any QNAP's firmware version that is higher than 3.5.0 (use QNAP model based TS-459 Pro Plus to download correct firmware).

Beginner

Clindoan,

Awesome, I just upgraded to QNAP firmware, please tell me how to use the BT feature, eveytime I press + to add the torrent file (what should I put/browse ) in that window?  I have opened up the required ports in the router?

Help plz

Beginner

Adam,

Sorry for the late response. I am refer you to this link below so you can read over the configuration for Download Station, including the BT feature. 

http://docs.qnap.com/nas/en/index.html?download_station.htm

Hope this helps!

Regards,

-Clint