cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

NSS3000: unable to access web page

After changing the IP-address and subnet mask of my Cisco NSS3000 I'm unable to access web configuration page. Filesharing via CIFS works fine. Please help.

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Beginner

Hi,

Are you getting an error when trying to reach the web configuration page on the device?  Is your computer on the same subnet as the new IP address on the NSS?  I would try setting an IP address statically on the PC and connecting directly to the NSS3000 to see if you can reach it that way.

Thanks,

Jason Nicle

Beginner

Thank you for reply! Below is my answers to you and solution of the problem.

Are you getting an error when trying to reach the web configuration page on the device?

No, I was getting nothing! Like there is no web configuration page binded to new IP address.

Is your computer on the same subnet as the new IP address on the NSS?

Yes! Otherwise I could not connect to NSS via NetBIOS.

I would try setting an IP address statically on the PC and connecting  directly to the NSS3000 to see if you can reach it that way.

The IP address on my PC was set statically.

I had solved my problem by resetting the network setting of NSS3000 and set them again. Seems that there is a bug in latest firmware, because I have two NSS3000 and they both was not reachable through web-interface after changing their IP addresses and subnet masks.