cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

NSS4000 Firmware download

Hi, 

Maybe I'm becoming mad but I can't find the firmware download page for NSS4000.

Anyone could be so kind to give me the link or any info?

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Contributor

Hello, You are not becoming

Hello, 

You are not becoming mad, the NSS4000 was discontinued long ago so you won't be able to find the firmware on the cisco page any longer, I'm sorry.

Maybe somebody else o the forums will know of  website where it can be downloaded from but I would be very cautious as there will be no way to know if its the original firmware from Cisco or if it was modified.

I hope this was helpful.

hi, i own a NSS4000, and i

hi,

i own a NSS4000, and i might have the firmware still around.

im sorry, im kinda of a '2nd back-up' type (y)

due to this kind of 'EOL/EOS' policy of a lot of company's

so if you'd like, i can search the drives for you

Don't forget to rate helpful posts.
Beginner

G'dayDid you have any luck in

G'day

Did you have any luck in finding the firmware for the NSS4000? I'm stuck in the same boat and have been running in circles for hours.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Beginner

Hey folks,As much as the

Hey folks,

As much as the NSS4000 is an absolute piece of sh!t that I cannot wait to jettison, I do have the original 1.21.0 FW saved. I've put it online here for d/l: http://www.mediafire.com/download/p8fodvktk0t893o/NSS4000_FW_1.21.0.tar.gz

If it saves anyone even the slightest frustration with this stupid machine, I'll be happy.

Cheers,

David

Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks for the help ! Mike

Thanks for the help !

Mike

Beginner

Re: Hey folks,As much as the

David:

God Bless you Man!!!!

Regards